Prospect Info: All-Purpose 2024 Draft Thread & Celebrini discussion (also the 14th pick and whatever else is draft related)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who should the Sharks draft #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Fair warning that I will be shutting this thread down and transitioning to the GDT at some point after/around 8pm Pacific tonight (so like 3 and a half hours from now)

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware ahead of time so that you don't get into writing a post around that time only to find that it gets cut off by the lock, or that you intend to come back and respond to something later on only to find that you're too late.
Can you make that thread not be a tire fire auto refreshing/auto feed one? Way too buggy.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Can you make that thread not be a tire fire auto refreshing/auto feed one? Way too buggy.

That appears to be an issue with the mobile platform, I guess because this thread is not set to live and there are no options when making it for me to control refreshing outside of it being a live thread or not. So it seemingly has something to do with being on mobile vs desktop.

Maybe use the support forum at the bottom to bring hte issue up with site admins? Because if it's a technical problem with the site that's above my pay grade.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
On the mobile site, it refreshes every couple of minutes which is very annoying. It brings you back to the top of the page so you need to re-locate yourself and it deletes anything you are replying to as well as your reply.

I am as prone to moving to a better-functioning website as to re-type my deleted post.
Agreed it’s terrible

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1 more f***ing day

jake-walman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad