OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Love that home jersey, but the orange pants are a bit much. And I think the away jersey could use a black or gold stripe on the shoulders to separate the orange from the white. But minor gripes in a massive upgrade on the webbed D nonsense.

and their cup winning jerseys with the wordmark ,,,,gross.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
luuuuuke.jpg

My birthday is around the corner so I ended up splurging on an autographed Luke jersey that was on sale for about the price of a regular authentic. Admittedly I had less than 100% confidence in Fanatics, but at first glance the jersey looks great. I had to gamble as they don't provide a sizing option on their autographed jerseys. I figured a 50/52 would be my normal fit and they sent a 54 which is a tad big but perfectly fine if I were to wear a hoodie underneath.

(Edit: It's an Adidas jersey not a Fanatic branded one)

Last edited:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Insane prices. Weren’t the Adidas authentic like 180 or something?? IIRC I got an authentic white Christmas jersey for 120 but it was on sale and IIRC it was 180 originally

The grift of it all was that the Adidas "authentics" that were sold were really made in Indonesia and not the Made in Canada authentics the players wear. Now I'm not that big of a jersey snob to think that makes a huge difference, but there are some who did. So now Fanatics "brilliant" idea is they will sell 3 jerseys. The crappy Fanatics replicas that already existed, the "authentics" for roughly the same price as the Adidas ones, and these new made in Canada authentics for an exorbitant amount.

I'm just going to grab as many Adidas ones that I can once they start getting discounted even more. I think they're already somewhat cheaper than their original price.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad