AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oh Marina beating the f*** out of Wheeler Yuta great

Wheeler bleeding internally with exploded organs and Danielson doing the YES chant over his corpse while Yuta is reaching out for help and somebody to call 911. This will be cited when he turns on Danielson at the ppv for being selfish

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Shitty. I hope they figure something out so he lives a long productive life even if he never sets foot in a ring again. To some degree it gives Brodie Lee flashbacks so hopefully it doesn't get any worse than it already is.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Forgot dynamite was yesterday so watching DVR now. Not much to comment on through 3/4 until the Ospreay / Callis family segment.

I love Don Callis. I want to see him every week. I also really really like Fletcher and think it's not too long before he's a main event singles dude, but man he needs to change up his look, especially outside of wrestling gear. Had flashbacks of high school tonight, dude could have went directly from Dynamite to a late 90s shitty nu-metal music video shoot lol.

Reactions: CDJ

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
1728527802597.png

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
One thing I'll say is that this is the rare AEW title match where the winner is in doubt imo.

Darby and Brody are obviously teaming up, why not just make Darby join the House of Black, giving him some thugs behind him is the only way you can make him turn heel really.

Jericho wins and moves Learning Tree to ROH.

If you're wondering which belt is currently the midcard belt, it's the Perry vs Shibata one (no disrespect to him, but it feels very "we found a solid worker to challenge for IC/US belt at this B PPV" ish to me)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad