AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I think Ricochet is joining Callis.

In that heated debate with Ospreay, he said that everyone has been coming after him. I wonder if that includes Don Callis.

I just think if they're not doing this match at Wrestledream then they have something lined up.
I like it. Ospreay and Fletcher v Ricochet and Takeshita. Then break them out again for singles action against each other. No matter where they go with Ospreay, Fletcher and Takeshita...it's bound to be a guaranteed barn burner. Ricochet would be a very fun addition to that

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
What are the rankings of the titles? I know the World Championship is on top but after that it gets murky based on who is holding the title. For instance recently when Christian had the TNT Title that felt like the #2 belt, where now it seems like the International Championship is #2. Help.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
What are the rankings of the titles? I know the World Championship is on top but after that it gets murky based on who is holding the title. For instance recently when Christian had the TNT Title that felt like the #2 belt, where now it seems like the International Championship is #2. Help.
My guess is that there really isn't a ranking. It's just whatever storyline is most compelling is the focus. That's why Christian's run made the TNT title prominent.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I'm really liking the direction they are going with the in ring action. Ospreay has transformed this roster with all the potential matches they can pair him up in. Kyle Fletcher looks like a million bucks right now. Takeshita just always does his job. Ricochet is having a blast.

They REALLY gotta find a way to fill out some of these arenas. The shows have been really strong for a while now but the thin crowds kill the vibe

I saw a Reddit post the other day of a guy from Wilkes-Barrie who had been begging and begging for AEW to have a show there so when he was watching and saw that it was broadcasting there, he was pissed that he didn't know and missed it.

Sure, he in particular could've paid a little more attention, but I think that sums up the marketing or lack thereof. I'm sure they'll work on it as time goes on. The fans still bring life to the shows, but a 70-75% full arena would add even more energy week-to-week.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I saw a Reddit post the other day of a guy from Wilkes-Barrie who had been begging and begging for AEW to have a show there so when he was watching and saw that it was broadcasting there, he was pissed that he didn't know and missed it.

Sure, he in particular could've paid a little more attention, but I think that sums up the marketing or lack thereof. I'm sure they'll work on it as time goes on. The fans still bring life to the shows, but a 70-75% full arena would add even more energy week-to-week.
I'm right there with him. I've been to I think 5 AEW shows now, and the last one I only knew about because of the Sasha Banks rumors and the "Big Business" branding they stapled to it. I bought those tickets very last minute.

I remember going to WCW and WWF shows many many years ago, and during those shows they would always take a minute or two to announce the next time (or two!) that they would be back in the area, and when to get tickets. I'm sure AEW does it too but somehow I just haven't noticed it.

I also remember on old WCW Nitro broadcasts they would run quick full screen overlays of the upcoming shows. AEW stashes a tiny little graphic in the corner, or Excalibur rattles off a few cities and dates at 6000 words per minute.

Tell me when you're in my city, advertise it for f***s sake, and hype something up to make me wanna go. Just ONE match that you know you can deliver on, gimme SOMETHING

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad