AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Bucs v bcc was rough. Not a good match at all. Too much stalling and obvious planned spots. Felt like they've never worked together before.

Next match should be bananas tho

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I thought it was a good enough match, there was just no heat in the match up for a title match on PPV. More of an issue with the entire tag division right now.

Reactions: Fro

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
The trust that these guys have with each other to just blindly backflip themselves off the top rope to the floor is crazy.

Edit: without even glancing back to check (important missing text)

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I dig Ospreays humility when talking about not being Angle and not being HBK. But... he's comparing two different types/generations of wrestlers. HBK will always be my all time favorite. But part of that is the soap opera carny stuff of the 90s. From a pure in ring perspective I'm not sure there is anyone that can challenge Ospreay right now. (This match rocks, BTW, PAC is a good one too).

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ahhh. Willow v stat. Everyone talks about TK being a bad booker.. but he's giving us this palette cleanser. Don't dislike either, but also couldn't care less about this match. Good dog pee break

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad