AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
IDK, a bit of elbow grease and a coat of paint...it was a solid house. Nevermind the walls falling down in the back lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The Outrunners are out selling Swerve in merch sales lol
I wasn’t lying when I said I had 3 of their shirts a couple months back, they’re just absolutely terrific shirts. Glad to see the boys blowing up, they’ve got one of the best tag team acts in the sport

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE OUTRUNNERS

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I don’t really see it with GYV. Not memorable in the ring or on the mic. No compelling gimmick or crowd participation.

EDIT: By comparison, MXM has it. Very entertaining. Future tag champs written all over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
LOL at the PPV Mariah is having some sort of championship celebration, probably leaning towards Toni interrupting...but so many ppl are saying it will be becky....woof delusional fans

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Turbo Floyd better get booked to go over Mox that’s all I’m saying

Mox will bash him with 10 light tubes, but that won't be enough to stop him when he pops up and hits him with the most DEVASTATING MOVE in all of sports and entertainment: THE VERTICAL SUPLEX!

Reactions: CDJ

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
LOL at the PPV Mariah is having some sort of championship celebration, probably leaning towards Toni interrupting...but so many ppl are saying it will be becky....woof delusional fans
I still have to watch Collision however I saw the news of a potential Mariah May celebration and everyone's immediate thoughts about potential returns or debuts of which Julia Hart or Mina may be the most realistic options in that scenario. Mina has a match in Japan Sunday so probably not her. There's always the chance it's Anna Jay or Tay Melo but, with all due respect, I don't think either one warrants a PPV surprise return. That said, the last words of her promo are "...the saddest part about being me is that I'll never get to meet Mariah May." so it screams Toni Storm returns as a version of Mariah May just like how Mariah May was a version of Toni Storm.

Last edited:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Will Ospreay talks about Dave Meltzer's ranking system:

“Do you honestly think I’m better than Kurt Angle? Because I can tell you now I’m not. Do you think I’m better than Shawn Michaels? I can tell you that I’m not. Meltzer has a certain taste, and I appeal to that level of taste.”

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Will Ospreay talks about Dave Meltzer's ranking system:

“Do you honestly think I’m better than Kurt Angle? Because I can tell you now I’m not. Do you think I’m better than Shawn Michaels? I can tell you that I’m not. Meltzer has a certain taste, and I appeal to that level of taste.”
People vote for best overall wrestler and he wins that too so it’s not just Dave.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Dave's ratings are just his opinions. People have always taken them too seriously.

Now with that said, Dave and I do agree that Ospreay's matches are f***ing awesome.

Reactions: Fro and SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad