AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So if I got the events correct....Britt talked shit about MJF in a room with MJF's girlfriend....girlfriend takes that back to MJF who confronts Britt about her shit talk...and Britt loses it on his girlfriend for telling him? Not sure if I am missing something but like...maybe don't talk shit about peoples significant others with them present and then be shocked when they go back and tell them lmao
That’s why I live a life where I do my best to make sure I don’t talk about other people so that my name doesn’t come out of someone else’s mouth.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
MJF reportedly did way worse here. Tony is simply siding with the one guy he has left who has appeal outside of the bubble of people who already support AEW.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I read on X that the majority of the locker room shared Britt’s thoughts on the matter
On one hand, i get it.

On the other hand, has the majority of the locker room tried being as interesting as MJF so they get an hour of TV time instead?

I could say with pretty good certainty it's not the guys like Moxley (especially with him finally getting that vacation he asked for years ago), Danielson or the lik complaining about this.

Reactions: DaaaaB's and CDJ

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If MJF did run into the women's locker room and punch a wall then that's a really bad look.

If being the important word here

Edit: this is potentially a story where no one is in the right.

Reactions: Fro

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Thankfully MJF's hand is okay. Punching a wall is f***ing stupid. Do anything else! Do the Letterkenny "f***ing embarassing" kick to a trash can or something.

Reactions: CDJ

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The children continue doing childish things over in AEW. They just can’t help themselves FFS

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Collision airing from 5-7 eastern today. First time they’re airing to avoid going against a WWE PLE. Curious to see the ratings because I think this is a better slot anyways.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mina Shirakawa saying she’s coming to America ‘this summer’ for an excursion. As I said before, she was not announced for Stardom’s 5 Star Grand Prix, an indication this was probably happening. EXV dropped the Artist titles today.

Anna Jay is in the 5 Star, so this looks to be a talent swap.

• Love
Reactions: Clint Eastwood

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Collision airing from 5-7 eastern today. First time they’re airing to avoid going against a WWE PLE. Curious to see the ratings because I think this is a better slot anyways.
Likely garbage ratings. They are struggling mightily to draw crowds right now. It's almost uncomfortable with the Collision shows

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So more details about the whole Britt and MJF thing came out…guess she was shit talking MJF and Ospreay during the one hour match then when it got back to MJF and Ospreay who both confronted her on what she was saying she was calling Atout a “stupid f***ing bitch” and a snitch and that she was going to have her kicked out of the women’s locker room lol

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So more details about the whole Britt and MJF thing came out…guess she was shit talking MJF and Ospreay during the one hour match then when it got back to MJF and Ospreay who both confronted her on what she was saying she was calling Atout a “stupid f***ing bitch” and a snitch and that she was going to have her kicked out of the women’s locker room lol
Jeez, Britt seems like quite the asshole if that's true :laugh:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
MJF looks a lot better in this interpretation since he actually knocked/asked for permission to go into the women's locker room rather than just barging in like a lunatic as it initially appeared. And while punching a wall is dumb, that also looks like he did it away from everyone.

As for Britt, this basically hard confirms an assumption most had; she's a messy bitch.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
MJF looks a lot better in this interpretation since he actually knocked/asked for permission to go into the women's locker room rather than just barging in like a lunatic as it initially appeared. And while punching a wall is dumb, that also looks like he did it away from everyone.

As for Britt, this basically hard confirms an assumption most had; she's a messy bitch.
Let's be honest, caring enough to go talk to Britt is dumb in the first place. Britt talking shit is even dumber, especially since MJF and Ospreay was one of the top 4-5 TV matches they ever had... and that this feud has the potential to bring viewers in and, at the end, make more money for everybody.

I love MJF, but the leak clearly comes from his camp as he is painted as a saint and Britt as the devil.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's be honest, caring enough to go talk to Britt is dumb in the first place. Britt talking shit is even dumber, especially since MJF and Ospreay was one of the top 4-5 TV matches they ever had... and that this feud has the potential to bring viewers in and, at the end, make more money for everybody.

I love MJF, but the leak clearly comes from his camp as he is painted as a saint and Britt as the devil.
MJF is clearly a guy who is incredibly passionate about what he does. He put on a banger and like most, didn't appreciate someone whining about his work. Especially somebody who everyone and their grandmother knows has a track record/history of locker room bullshit.

MJF is no saint, but i have a hard time blaming him for any of this. Britt should keep her damn mouth shut given she's one of the most boring regulars they have on that roster. Literal embodiment of "it's not you, it's the chant that's over"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00