AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
There's a photo of Tony and Shane - O - Mac from a "secret meeting" in Arlington recently floating around
I realize that there's probably a 99.9% chance that Shane is never seen on AEW programming but if they could just get him in there for one appearance I have an idea on what would be quite possibly one of the greatest wrestling moments ever. Shane would be in the middle of the ring ( probably sweating like crazy ) giving us the usual " AEW is the place I want to be " promo when Christian Cage would come out and starts his promo with something like " Your Dad is not be dead but he might as well be " - the crowd would go nuts. :thumbu:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I realize that there's probably a 99.9% chance that Shane is never seen on AEW programming but if they could just get him in there for one appearance I have an idea on what would be quite possibly one of the greatest wrestling moments ever. Shane would be in the middle of the ring ( probably sweating like crazy ) giving us the usual " AEW is the place I want to be " promo when Christian Cage would come out and starts his promo with something like " Your Dad is not be dead but he might as well be " - the crowd would go nuts. :thumbu:
Shane talking ebonics now? Typical McMahon with the cultural appropriation... :shakehead

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Love Swerve as champ but also not ready to accept that it could be a career for Danielson. I’m hoping we get a final BD title run
If he can commit to a full time thing for six months then I'm all for it, but I get the feeling he just wants to come and go to work one off matches with hand-picked opponents. And I'm gonna tune into everything because the guy is brilliant in the ring

Reactions: Grackle Party

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Part of me wondered if the neck issue he was allegedly nursing was bad enough that he was going to tough out one more match then call it a career...then they announced the Jarrett match and now I assume he's winning the title. They should have kept him out of the ring until All In to create doubt about his condition and increase the perceived chances that he may lose.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
More on the Shane - TK meeting.

from fightful.com:

On Busted Open After Dark, Bully Ray read a statement given to him by Shane McMahon.

" Tony and I were connected through a mutual friend and we had a great meeting. We talked about many things, but mostly about our shared love for the business and the rewards and challenges of working with family. I congratulated him on the five year anniversary of AEW and look forward to how he evolves the business moving forward, " said Shane, via Bully Ray.

Bully noted that Shane likes to keep things close to the vest and hold his cards tight.

Reactions: TD Charlie

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
More backstage drama…

Britt Baker was fined and suspended for a few weeks by AEW.

Details aren’t fully known but it came from backstage at Dynamite on July 17th where Baker, allegedly, made a comment about MJF and his partner Alicia Atout. Atout heard said comments, told MJF who then confronted her.

This all stems from problems in the past that weren’t addressed and a committee was put together to settle these things quickly.

Most were said to be sympathetic towards Baker.

(via WON)

Fightful Select: The word internally from AEW is that Britt Baker’s frustration about MJF was shared in the women’s locker room, and it reached MJF through his girlfriend, Alicia Atout. This led to confrontations between Baker, Atout, and MJF.

The details are “he said she said” but Baker was upset with Atout for informing MJF. An argument escalated, and MJF punched a wall before his match vs Ospreay.

Former friends Baker and MJF fell out over the past year. Will Ospreay also spoke with Baker. HR got involved, suspending Baker after an investigation.

• Wow
Reactions: Jussi

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I remember on that backstage live show they had that Baker came across as a drama queen and talked a lot of shit. Just get rid of her.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ooof.

I mean, if she's getting suspended... It probably wasn't Britt calling her a nerd or anything. I'm guessing something super shitty was said.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
More backstage drama…

Britt Baker was fined and suspended for a few weeks by AEW.

Details aren’t fully known but it came from backstage at Dynamite on July 17th where Baker, allegedly, made a comment about MJF and his partner Alicia Atout. Atout heard said comments, told MJF who then confronted her.

This all stems from problems in the past that weren’t addressed and a committee was put together to settle these things quickly.

Most were said to be sympathetic towards Baker.

(via WON)

Fightful Select: The word internally from AEW is that Britt Baker’s frustration about MJF was shared in the women’s locker room, and it reached MJF through his girlfriend, Alicia Atout. This led to confrontations between Baker, Atout, and MJF.

The details are “he said she said” but Baker was upset with Atout for informing MJF. An argument escalated, and MJF punched a wall before his match vs Ospreay.

Former friends Baker and MJF fell out over the past year. Will Ospreay also spoke with Baker. HR got involved, suspending Baker after an investigation.
Where have i heard this one before...

Reactions: CDJ

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So if I got the events correct....Britt talked shit about MJF in a room with MJF's girlfriend....girlfriend takes that back to MJF who confronts Britt about her shit talk...and Britt loses it on his girlfriend for telling him? Not sure if I am missing something but like...maybe don't talk shit about peoples significant others with them present and then be shocked when they go back and tell them lmao

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I mean yeah. When her significant other befriends MJF and gets so close to him that he begins to trust again just to set up an elaborate scheme with some other guys to stalk him, beat him, and eliminate anyone who gets close to him just to reveal himself and rub salt in the wound after Samoa Joe beats him for the world title, I can understand why Max might not be cool with Britt.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00