AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Danielson v Pac was as awesome as everyone thought it would be. I can't see how it fits in Danielsons anticipated retirement timeline ... but it would be a f***ing shame if he never holds the championship belt. He may not want it, but TK should have forced this issue even if it was a short reign.

I am not a Willow fan at all, that promo was fire.

Heel Jack Perry is f***ing awesome. Thank you Punk for being a Lil bitch.

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
First I heard it was EVP picked wildcard...

Hangman feels like a let down for some reason
I feel the opposite. Sure, it's a little reversal of the whole "Hey you're not in the Elite" thing. But I like them bringing him back in the fold. And that new theme was pure heel as compared to his old one. I dig it. A lot.

Edit. And if you wanted to cement Swerve as a face, this is the way

Reactions: TD Charlie

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I keep waiting for Ospreay to slow down or slip up. It ain't happening. He is the current best bout machine. Sorry Kenny.

Thank God MJF became a heel again.

That was a fantastic episode. Full heel MJF is so back!
100%. I may have skipped thru Willow v Stat and the trios match. But everything else was top notch

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Last night's final segment may just be the best closing segment AEW has ever done (despite the crying from Garcia). MJF hit it out of the park. Imagine a closing segment that actually makes viewers want to tune in next week for the fallout. Some actual honest to goodness storytelling.

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they announced MJF/Garcia for All In right? Guessing Ospreay/MJF is All Out with a rematch at Grand Slam.

No idea where this leaves Adam Cole whenever he comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad