AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I for one am shocked, shocked I say, that The Elite beat up Omega. What a swerve. TK the genius. lol

edit…..I posted the message below Thursday after hearing about the Omega appearance. Sometimes you peeps read too much into things. The comment above wasn’t a knock on Khan or AEW. It was me sarcastically tooting my own horn but I should have included the message from Thursday. Oh well, I don’t care enough to make a new post.

Omega returns to ask The Elite what the deal is then gets beat down in front of his home crowd and disappears for a few to many more months while he has surgery and hopefully recovers?

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It did what it was supposed to do. It’s wrestling. It’s the same stories again and again and again.

I assume he’s healing, just not cleared yet.
He hasn't had the surgery yet.

Is he going to wrestle with an ostomy bag? I feel like that wasn't made clear if that was possible. I would think it's not.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240501_213435.jpg

A MILLION BILLION STARS!

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
He hasn't had the surgery yet.

Is he going to wrestle with an ostomy bag? I feel like that wasn't made clear if that was possible. I would think it's not.

He teased a match vs Okada, if given a few months. Maybe he’s just going to risk it?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

He teased a match vs Okada, if given a few months. Maybe he’s just going to risk it?
it’s likely an overexaggeration I’m thinking too much about, but it just wasn’t clear to me how that all worked. He’s obviously not retiring, and we’ve seen people come back from diverticulitis (Lesnar) without an ostomy bag or a stoma. I’m not a medical professional, and I know you can still do sports and physical activities, but seems particularly dangerous for wrestling if he’s talking about needing for an indefinite period of time. Maybe he doesn’t.

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
all that for Rampage???? what are we doing ladies 😭

In re: to the “predictable booking” it doesn’t mean it was the wrong booking. When you start worrying too much about trying to swerve everybody you turn into Vince Russo and nothing makes any sense

• Haha
Reactions: yahhockey

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I for one am shocked, shocked I say, that The Elite beat up Omega. What a swerve. TK the genius. lol
As somebody who is generally critical of Tony Khan's booking... Predictability isn't bad if it's the right thing to do lol.

Swerves for the sake of swerves and doing dumb shit just because it's not predictable is how you end up with Vince Russo booking.

• Haha
Reactions: yahhockey and Fro

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Yep...it's the journey. We all knew what most of the outcomes at WM was going to be, but it was still an amazing show.

Yeah, it makes sense from a point of it really cements the break between the elite and Kenny, there is no grey area there with those guys like there is within the Callis family. The elite are the clear heels, and they took advantage of an already weakened Kenny

I dislike the bucks as much or more than most, but I thought they were at least pretty good last night, their acting was a little less cringey than usual to me.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder what Kota Ibushi is doing these days, haven’t heard from him in a while

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes