Boxing: All boxing discussion

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
lol i disagree only one with better resume would be usyk crawford resume is massively overated
Lol all you want because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Bivol's biggest win to date is over Canelo who while great is also an aging middleweight. Who else has he beat? Pascal lol, Ramirez lol. Crawford's been beating highly ranked fighters in title fights for over 10 years. Fighting multiple times a year unlike Bivol and has some big names like Spence and Porter along with a lot of very good fighters who he made look terrible. I'm curious who you think he should've been fighting instead?

Have you ever even seen Inoue fight or know who he is?

And I'm not knocking Bivol either, he's great but his resume is certainly not as good as the other three.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Lol all you want because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Bivol's biggest win to date is over Canelo who while great is also an aging middleweight. Who else has he beat? Pascal lol, Ramirez lol. Crawford's been beating highly ranked fighters in title fights for over 10 years. Fighting multiple times a year unlike Bivol and has some big names like Spence and Porter along with a lot of very good fighters who he made look terrible. I'm curious who you think he should've been fighting instead?

Have you ever even seen Inoue fight or know who he is?

And I'm not knocking Bivol either, he's great but his resume is certainly not as good as the other three.
crawford beat a damaged spence after the car accident lol.. spence is not the same he once was. and yes i know who inoue is,. hes great at what he does but im sorry under 135 pounds i could careless about ranking anywhere near the top . ramirez is actualy a good win LOL all you want also bud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad