Confirmed with Link: Alexis Lafreniere Signs Extension [7Y/7.45M AAV]

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Nice deal indeed. Looking forward to watching him for at least the next 7 years.
Get him on the PP. It also be nice to see him drive his own line, but Panarin and he are dynamite together so that can wait...

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
To add: let's keep the tribalism to a minimum. We don't need a victory lap against the "Laf haters" every time he scores or a dunk session on the "Laf defenders" every time he has a bad game.

We root for the same team.
I have always been rooting for him, even when it looked like he may not break through and even I had some doubts going into last season. I'm happy for him that he's been able to play to the level that got him that new contract. They were patient with him (and an new HC helped him break out) an they have seen the results.

Hopefully he continues to progress like he has in the last 12 months. He'll likely never be a 100 pt player, but a high level forward in he top 6.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Nothing is better than being wrong about a player you were down on for a team you root for. Now hopefully Kakko redeems himself and K and Trouba do the same. Lindgren....lost cause.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad