Proposal: Alexander Ovechkin or Cal Soderberg to Montréal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So it's gonna be:

Radulov - Galchenyuk - Kovalev
Ovechkin/Soderberg - Plekanec - Gallagher

The 2nd line is a little young, we should aim at Martin Saint-Louis instead. You know, to get closer to 35 years old average per line.

:shakehead

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I nominate this for thread of the year.

In other news, what would it cost to bring Chris Wideman (OTT) or Dew Doughty (LAK) to the Montreal Canadiens?
If you want, the Capitals are willing to offer Mikhail Ovechkin. Not Alex's brother, his dad and his mighty dad bod.

ovechkin-father.jpg

thecapsfan

Sep 3, 2012
You're not getting arguably the greatest goal scorer in nhl history if not top 3 for cheap. It'll cost you an arm, a leg, an eye, a liver, and a heart (figuratively speaking).

Offer Price and Weber (neither of whom the Caps need to begin with) and GMBM hangs up the phone. There's nothing you have what we want or need.

Also how in the name of earth do you go from Soderberg to Ovechkin.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
It's no secret the Canadiens need help on the left wing. Right now, Daniel Carr or Sven Andrighetto might start the season on the top 6. If the Canadiens want to be contenders, they better hope they get another big winger to play with Plekanec and Radulov.

What would it cost to bring Alexander Ovechkin (WSH) or Cal Soderberg (COL) to Montréal?

You do realize the difference between Ovechkin and Soderberg don't you?

stpn47

Feb 10, 2012
I'd say that the Avs would be willing to trade Cal Soderberg for Shea, Mike, and Yannick Weber. Nothing less. You'll have to acquire the latter two to get a serious conversation started.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Lets think of 2 of my favourite players regardless of skill set and value and ask what they will cost to get onto my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad