Alex Stalock retires

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
He did so well to stay in the league in a generation where you can count on one hand the amount of bonafide full time NHL goaltenders of non-giant size

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I hope he shares more about the ocular dysfunction that sounded like a pretty rare condition for a goalie. Must've been tough to battle that (no idea if anything has been published before, just a couple of odd mentions of this here and there).

Wish him well.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Enjoyed him in MN. Respectable career. Gotta love sub 6' goalies

For reasons I will keep to myself (because they're lame) I have always loved Stalock. I hope you enjoy the booth, Alex!
Spill. It's the off season. We need people to say something, anything!

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Enjoyed him in MN. Respectable career. Gotta love sub 6' goalies

Spill. It's the off season. We need people to say something, anything!
He played the same position as me and was from the same hometown as me, we were just a few years apart in age (one or two age groups while coming up, but I didn't play for/go to that high school). We had some of the same coaches. I was a small goalie who had to play aggressive angles, move quickly, and make acrobatic saves; he is the same that way. I saw my past self in him and wanted the best for him.

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He played the same position as me and was from the same hometown as me, we were just a few years apart in age (one or two age groups while coming up, but I didn't play for/go to that high school). We had some of the same coaches. I was a small goalie who had to play aggressive angles, move quickly, and make acrobatic saves; he is the same that way. I saw my past self in him and wanted the best for him.
lame

• Haha
Reactions: BagHead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad