News Article: Alex Formonton retires

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
What the f***? Is this for real? Lol... I hope no one ever hires his construction company.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Could have had a pretty good career, his separation speed was so fun to watch, mean streak, overall package, had a bit of everything

Formenton has let us down

Formenton - Greig - Joseph/Perron (what a line that would have been)

Could have fit on any line LW too

He let himself down, too. In a decade or so, once he has a taste of the real world and the blue collar working life and finances, he'll realize just what he threw away.

What the f***? Is this for real? Lol... I hope no one ever hires his construction company.

Not to be a downer, but if you're looking for a construction company that doesn't have any felons on the payroll....you'll be looking a long, long time.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Don't need to be convicted to have restrictions. Staying in Canada may be a condition of his release/undertaking.
Unless he’s in a different situation than the rest, which I’m not sure is the case as he was in Switzerland last year, though it could differ per person, he could be playing elsewhere. Dube is in the KHL right now.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If allegations are too then fully deserved. No matter how good your skills, if you commit acts like that, you deserve to fall.

Will we ever hear proper investigation results tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad