Value of: Alex DeBrincat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
What kind of return would Alex DeBrincat get?

Not an Alex Debrincat. You can't get goal scorers like him in trades.

Honestly not sure. The Byram trade rumours for Connor is a good example for me. I'll throw a random name that I think is a bit short in value but is about it imo.

Sergachev

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
1st, Bouchard, Yamamoto?

We can’t move a RD prospect like Bouchard. Personally I’d do something around Broberg + 1st but the roster add isn’t Yamamoto. It would be a lesser player. He might not be that proven but he’s a current top 6 for us. Add a 1st and blue chip prospect to upgrade him and still have a hole to fill top 6 would be brutal

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
We can’t move a RD prospect like Bouchard. Personally I’d do something around Broberg + 1st but the roster add isn’t Yamamoto. It would be a lesser player. He might not be that proven but he’s a current top 6 for us. Add a 1st and blue chip prospect to upgrade him and still have a hole to fill top 6 would be brutal

Would you add a of quantity not quality for an already 40 goal player in the same position? None of those pieces would ever likely amount to what debrincat already accomplished.

He scored 9 less goals than draisaitl last year. Would you really entertain Ian Mitchell, 1st, beaudin, 1st for draisatl?

Sure a lot of nice pieces. But nothing jumps off the table for a 50 goal, 100 pt player

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
So Nurse is signed.. Maybe a deal around those two? I could see Debrincat being a core piece in Edmonton along with Drai and McDavid. Nurse would be an amazing Blackhawk.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
I don’t know if i would trade Dobson straight up for him. He’s no trade right now

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
So Nurse is signed.. Maybe a deal around those two? I could see Debrincat being a core piece in Edmonton along with Drai and McDavid. Nurse would be an amazing Blackhawk.
Absolutely zero need for Nurse in Ottawa.

Chabot, Chychrun, Sanderson, Zub are the top 4.

I don't think that's necessarily and indicator. It's a guy saying that we'll see how the process goes, not a guy who is saying no way to signing, but we'll see.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Look at the Sens cap situation.

Chabot, Tkachuck, Norris, Stutzle all $8 mill per plus. $32 mill right there. Add in Batherson and Chrychrun and that's another $9.5 mill. So, $42 mill for 6 players right there. If DCat is coming in at $8 mill as well, that would push them to $50 mill for 7 players. With $33 mill or so left for the other 16 players to fill out the roster. And they have $5 mill of dead cap space next season, so really $28 mill left for those 16 players.

Only logical to move off DCat and recoup some assets. His acquisition never made sense to me. Felt like a luxury add along the lines of Tavares for Toronto.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I think Ottawa would want a replacement, maybe a 2nd line winger who is older that a team wants to change out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad