Aleksander Barkov now vs Jonathan Toews prime?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aleksander Barkov now vs Jonathan Toews prime?

• Aleksander Barkov now

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Jonathan Toews prime

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Even

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Don't wanna be that guy but there's a thread on this, and in the 1st page...

Guess mods can decide if it needs to be merged.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Recency bias will ensure Barkov wins, but prime Toews was at the very least equal if not slightly better.

Barkov. Was able to win against McDavid without a Kane and Keith.

The 2024 Panthers were not exactly ‘Alexander Barkov and his merry band of stumblebums’. Barkov had a great team around him as well.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Toews in 2010 is better than any version of Barkov I've seen. Coming here for a partial opinion on these 2 guys would be like going to a Starbucks for a debate on gender roles. Toews is prob bottom 5 hated player OAT on HF and Barkov has a cult following. Toews was Canada's best player in that Olympics, that whole year, at such a young age was impressive.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
They’re pretty close. Barkov’s tools can be flashier at times, but I don’t know if he’s actually more effective. Despite the blowback from his media lovefest, prime Toews was really damn good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad