Alberta Public Enemy # 1- Nikita Zadorov

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Big Z continues to lay the body on Alberta.

If you recall, earlier in the playoffs he expressed that Edmonton has a great building and fan base because there's nothing else to do in Edmonton.

Yesterday, unprovoked, he said there's nothing like playing in Vancouver that he can compare with, he said "maybe Calgary, but Calgary isnt event the number 1 team in Alberta"

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Zadorov while making those comments:

1660697362248996.jpg

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
I honestly love Z's willingness to just say whats on his mind. If you havent had a chance yet, go watch the Russian Interview he does regarding his feelings about Russia. This guy just doesnt give a damn.

I've never seen a free agent do this, usually they wont try to make waves when they become free agents so that they can have all options and all markets available for them to sign to, with Big Z he clearly doesnt care if CGY or Edmonton wants to sign him or not, not that those teams would want to sign him either but its just refreshing to hear an athlete not be censored.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Guy from Moscow who doesn't think he can return to his country of origin due to his political comments criticizing Canada's cities.

Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone care about that loser's opinion at this point? Evander freaking Kane made him his bitch, I would be mad too

I think a lot of teams care about his opinion and are hoping to be in his good favors regarding their franchise and city, there's probably going to be a lineup of 20+ teams putting in a bid on him in free agency.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
First Lucic and now Zadorov saying the Oilers rules Alberta... guess even the players see it.

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad