GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Don't like dropping Kovalenko down to the 3rd line in place of Colton BUT this may be Bednar realizing that Kovalenko can still be useful and make an impact in a 3rd line role whereas Colton doesn't have the chops to carry a 3rd line with Kelly and LOC.

I hope the Avs move on from Colton next Summer purely for futures.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
In what universe does Bednar think Colton on the top line is a good idea? Kovalenko looked good there last game, give him another shot
The universe in which the other option would be Miles f***ing Wood?
There is no way we’re winning with that lineup. I will eat a 20 year old shoe if we did
Stock up on ketchup. I'm not guaranteeing a victory, but I am saying MacKinnon won't want to lose to many more in a row and will eventually go nuts and win one by himself.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The franchise is insane with crap like that. Could you imagine Toronto or Montreal doing something like that? It would be a giant nation wide controversy. Here, our beat writers will just be forced to look for new employment, while management does an Irish jig on their empty seat during the next post game interview.
I remember a few seasons ago Marner got hurt in the first period of a game and by the middle of the 3rd period they reported the injury he had and how long he was going to be out for haha.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
The universe in which the other option would be Miles f***ing Wood?

Stock up on ketchup.

As thin as the depth is right now, Kovalenko or Ivan are better options to play there.

That being said, this is just comical at this point. Start the year without Lando, Nuke and Lehk...game 1 Drouin gets injured and game 2 Toews gets injured.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
On a bright side, Kylington might show something that he actually belongs on top 4, then we can trade Girard for a goalie

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs are still favored by -155. I don't gamble, but betting on the Islanders to win seems like easy money.
I can’t believe betting is still not legal here in California. I’d put $500 bucks on Isles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad