GDT: AHL Reign vs Canucks Sun May 5 on KCAL (9)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Turcotte – Tynan – Fagemo
Hudon – Thomas – Madden
Lee – Helenius – Ward
Hodgson – Pavlychev – Doty
Francis – Pinelli – Chromiak

Hicketts – Clarke
Connauton – Santini
Nousiainen – Wylie
Millar

Here's how they're aligning according to Shafran

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I miss having bullies on the big roster

So funny watching helenius and Doty just bitch the Russians on abbotsford, they look terrified

Reactions: Schrute farms

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hicketts has been everywhere

Reign really need the next goal though, lots of grade As

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
That was a really fun watch -- unexpectedly so. Man, i totally forgot what it's like to watch a hocket team you root for not be a bunch of P*ssies and get bulled for 60 minutes. I was programmed the last few years thinking that's the norm. How refreshing. It was like an awesome palate cleanser....i'm sure the bad will return though in 4-5 months.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Clarke is not afraid to tussle. Doughty clone he is not
He just needs to learn how to tussle. But I do like his effort no doubt.
That was a really fun watch -- unexpectedly so. Man, i totally forgot what it's like to watch a hocket team you root for not be a bunch of P*ssies and get bulled for 60 minutes. I was programmed the last few years thinking that's the norm. How refreshing. It was like an awesome palate cleanser....i'm sure the bad will return though in 4-5 months.
The way the reign plays is what I wish the big club would be like they stick up for each other and play tough. I posted before but man I really hope Lee, and Helenius can replace lizotte and grundstrom on that 4th line very soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad