Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 3 Belleville Senators: The Rocket Showed Up 20-Minutes Too Late

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Had to be their worst period so far this year. In fact, probably one of the worst since last year. They were dominated in almost every facet of the game. Thank God Primeau was in nets because if it wasn't for him, Laval would be down at least 5-0.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
wow what a flat out terrible period by everyone not named Primeau, that was one of the worst periods I've seen from a Bouchard coached Laval team. Their effort level looks like shit, the only good news is Primeau is having a hell of game (though I did miss the 2nd goal as the feed sucks) It should be at least 4 or 5-0 if not more.

I wonder if they looked at the standings and thought they could take this one off. Either way they were just so bad.

For AHL Live, off the top of my head I don't remember having any issues last season and this year there's already been 2 games that have had major issues. The audio is shit, I feel like I'm watching a game while signed on through AOL for anyone over say 35 years old.

Had to be their worst period so far this year. In fact, probably one of the worst since last year. They were dominated in almost every facet of the game. Thank God Primeau was in nets because if it wasn't for him, Laval would be down at least 5-0.

lol, great minds think a like! If I didn't add in the stuff about ahl live's stream and audio our posts were be almost identical I was just a minute or two behind you.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
lol, great minds think a like! If I didn't add in the stuff about ahl live's stream and audio our posts were be almost identical I was just a minute or two behind you.

I have the same issues with AHL Live tonight. I submitted a ticket (since you explained to me how to do it last time). For me, it was the Laval Rocket broadcast that wasn't working. Both the Away and Home audio was the Belleville announcers. So I submitted a ticket for that and not long after, they fixed it. However, the audio is full of static and the video stopped twice.

I remember the video being real bad in the Milwaukee game.

So basically, we have the same exact thinking, except you expressed the feed's issues.

Reactions: montreal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Second will start soon. Here's hoping Bouchard let them have it in the room and the team will come out with more conviction in the second. And they're starting it on the PP.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
3-0 Belleville.

Refs missed a clear tripping on Ouellet moments ago. So instead of Laval going on a temporary 5-on-3, Sens score to make it 3-0.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Maybe more than just Juulsen has the flu, that would explain a lot

that's a good point, not sure why I didn't think of that. It's funny cause I was going to put in my first post that they were playing like a team that had been out drinking all night but a long time ago I got into some trouble for suggesting that the players were drunk, the Hamilton play by play contacted me and was NOT happy about my comments, which I had no idea that he even read HF.

I have the same issues with AHL Live tonight. I submitted a ticket (since you explained to me how to do it last time). For me, it was the Laval Rocket broadcast that wasn't working. Both the Away and Home audio was the Belleville announcers. So I submitted a ticket for that and not long after, they fixed it. However, the audio is full of static and the video stopped twice.

I remember the video being real bad in the Milwaukee game.

So basically, we have the same exact thinking, except you expressed the feed's issues.

And I did what you said from last time, i checked the broadcast status button and saw it said they can't fix the game as I was 10 mins behind the play, watching through the on demand so I can just skip the stopages in play but after a couple times of the feed crapping out on me I checked that button and just went to the live feed.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Okay. Now Laval has started to string together some good shifts. Gotta get the puck into the net, no matter how ugly or lucky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad