GDT: AHL ECQF: Rampage vs. Barons - All Purpose Rampage GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I hope the Rampage do well, but let's be honest how great is it gonna be next year when we have an nhl playoff thread to look forward too.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Rampage playing big, nasty and hitting everything. Rau and Olsen are scratches and Connor Brickley got injured in the 2nd and won't return. Trocheck looks very comfortable in his role. Grimaldi and Howden are flying all over the ice. As a Panthers fan who watches skating in mud all year, those two are very fun to watch.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
SOB gave up the puck. Barons took the lead on his screw up and now SOB gets a game and probably more after an illegal hit to Hamiliton. What a buffoon, he just capped the game for the Barons.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
What's his rating?

Nintey-freaking-one. I've played a ton of GM seasons this year and he has never made it past 83/84 before. Freakishly fast and wizardly with the puck.

Hubby is an 88 and Barkov hit 93, Ekblad 96. I usually get bored and start a new career after 3 or 4 seasons but I'm having too much fun watching Ekblad win the Norris and back-to-back-to-back cups :laugh:

Oh and McDavid is a meh 2nd line C behind Seguin on Dallas lol. #realism

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Nintey-freaking-one. I've played a ton of GM seasons this year and he has never made it past 83/84 before. Freakishly fast and wizardly with the puck.

Hubby is an 88 and Barkov hit 93, Ekblad 96. I usually get bored and start a new career after 3 or 4 seasons but I'm having too much fun watching Ekblad win the Norris and back-to-back-to-back cups :laugh:

Oh and McDavid is a meh 2nd line C behind Seguin on Dallas lol. #realism

Wow. Maybe he can hit that in real life.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
That was a terrible third. Ellis should have had the game winner, O'brien lost his mind, and the team couldn't get a consistent forecheck going. I expect better next game.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
That was a terrible third. Ellis should have had the game winner, O'brien lost his mind, and the team couldn't get a consistent forecheck going. I expect better next game.

As a leader on that team, he better publicly pin that one on him and vow to be better. Guys like Trocheck, Brickley, Grimaldi, Howden, Olson, etc played their roles fine. They failed to get a cap goal, but they could've tried to slow down the pace in the third and shut it down. Whatever, hope this one doesn't come back to bite 'em.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
As a leader on that team, he better publicly pin that one on him and vow to be better. Guys like Trocheck, Brickley, Grimaldi, Howden, Olson, etc played their roles fine. They failed to get a cap goal, but they could've tried to slow down the pace in the third and shut it down. Whatever, hope this one doesn't come back to bite 'em.

Yeah, I thought Grimaldi and Trocheck looked good out there. Glad to see Brickley came back after going to the locker room to get patched up.

That OKC crowd was pretty thin for a playoff game huh? I guess with them moving next year it probably doesn't help things much.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio

They do this all the time and it's maddening. This is the 3rd time this season, against this same team, that the Rampage have shut down the offensive pressure to protect a lead and lost the lead. They go from playing a 2-1-2 to a 1-2-2 and it NEVER works.

The Barons don't stand a chance against the Rampage at even strength when the Rampage play their pressuring style. Unfortunately, last night, they took a ton of stupid and avoidable penalties and quit pressuring the puck in the final 20.

If that keeps up, this will be a quick exit against this OKC team.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
If Rau is a healthy scratch again tonight..

computer-rage-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad