archangel2

May 19, 2019
but I think the first death occurred due to the shooting of her main show

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Crazy ending this week. Was not expecting that reveal for another couple of weeks at least. Dont even know what else they might have planned for the rest of the show now.

This is easily #2 of all MCU series behind Loki for me and honestly with the intrigue and storylines building up it might still give Loki a run yet in my rankings.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Crazy ending this week. Was not expecting that reveal for another couple of weeks at least. Dont even know what else they might have planned for the rest of the show now.

This is easily #2 of all MCU series behind Loki for me and honestly with the intrigue and storylines building up it might still give Loki a run yet in my rankings.

Me too .. I'm glad they had the obvious fake tease but didn't drag it out either. That was a sick, badass reveal. I did figure it would be a Wiccan-Agatha showdown in the end but Rio is still there as a wildcard for the end of this story.

My initial guess of Wiccan wanting to use the power at the end of the road to bring back Wanda is holding up. I don't think she will make an appearance or return in the show, but I wonder if the ending of this show will lay the ground work for justifying her return in the MCU.

Evidently it looks like that he put that sigil on himself so he could keep his act up. Excited for next week's episode for hopefully some more backstory.

The hokey broom riding scene was funny and cliche but not over the top. :laugh:

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
This is Wiccan from the main univo, right?

He is 15 y old I guess, so goven rhe timeline and when Wanda met Viz, was he born as a teen?

I’m so confused

And yes, this show is surprisingly good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad