GDT: Afternoon Delight - Wild @ Wings 3/26/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
I like green's game. He is not what he used to be but he handles the puck well. He is our only source of offense from the blue line. He is not as bad at defense as I thought he was.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Another game I cannot watch on NBC because it's the one channel the digital rabbit ears won't pick up. Very frustrating and none of the bars are open yet because I'm on PT. Thankfully I can listen on The Ticket stream online. Hockey doesn't translate well to the radio but I'll take what I can get.

Listening, reading HFBoards while a Darren McCarty bobblehead bobbles just to my left.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Z is still a beauty setting up these kids with these passes he dishes out on a routine basis.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
AA needs to work on conditioning. It always looks like hes skating in molasses 30 seconds into a shift for him

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Holding penalty on Jensen. Rode Jensen like a one trick pony. No call of course

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Putting Sheahan on any scoring line is just putting one more obstacle in that lines way.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Wow I actually agree with Edzo. Jockeying Larkin between wing and center hasn't done him any favors.

WxIxNxGxSxFxAxNx26

Mar 11, 2015
AZ From CA
Another game I cannot watch on NBC because it's the one channel the digital rabbit ears won't pick up. Very frustrating and none of the bars are open yet because I'm on PT. Thankfully I can listen on The Ticket stream online. Hockey doesn't translate well to the radio but I'll take what I can get.

Listening, reading HFBoards while a Darren McCarty bobblehead bobbles just to my left.

Caststreams app. Download it. I never miss a game. Period.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
You know we'll be the only original 6 team not to make the playoffs this year if it stays the way it Is now.:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad