Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Letestu named new assistant coach. I like the Monsters staff. Hoping for a good season. Can't wait to get back to the arena.
If it goes well, it’s not impossible he could become an CBJ assistant next year as I think he has the hockey knowledge and communication skills to succeed. I always had the sense he was well respected in the locker room.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I'm getting back to assembling a Jackets organization roster spreadsheet (last season was too confusing). Have the draft rights duration rules changed since the 2019 draft? I'm working off of an article from the 2019 Draft and I'm wanting to make sure I have up-to-date information on draft rights.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
if stenlund doesn't have a hattrick his first ahl game I'll give up on him

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Too early to tell. The only lines the team has released were from before the send-downs from Columbus (AHL practices are closed to fans AND media, only the play-by-play guy is allowed to see them among non-bench personnel)

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Nice tribute to Kiv before the game. Good to see his family made the trip up. They showed a video and had his jersey set up in the crease. So sad. He was too young.

Monsters give up a couple. Game tied at 2.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Gotta love minor league sports. Bayruether crushes someone and breaks the glass, so during the delay the just show fans chugging full beers.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
6-4 loss. Offense really never got going. Defense leaky.
Terrible camera work and editing in the video but here's highlights:

3rd star of the game and probably the most underrated D prospect among Jackets fans, Christiansen, ended the game with a goal, an assist, 4 shots (most on his team), 5 PIM and -2. Looking forward to his NHL debut.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Terrible camera work and editing in the video but here's highlights:

3rd star of the game and probably the most underrated D prospect among Jackets fans, Christiansen, ended the game with a goal, an assist, 4 shots (most on his team), 5 PIM and -2. Looking forward to his NHL debut.

When we first started going the highlight videos were much better. Usually now they are a mess.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
2-0 after one. Both goals from Scott and Meyer. Not much from Chinakov, had a shot go wide and whiffed on another. They seemed to try to spring him by sending him out of the zone as soon as it looked like we would get possession, but couldn't get him the puck. Berube looks good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad