GDT: ADSF Game 2: Detroit Red Wings at Boston Bruins| 3:00 PM| NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Wings cant take any penalties.

I love watching Boston lose their composure, but there is very little margin for error

Wings could win again by one, or boston could win in a blowout

Boston could win even if the wings play perfectly

I feel like the wings want it more tho
I believe both teams want it badly.

It didn't stop him from dropping Clowe.

Good point. They Are about the same size. Would love to see him level anyone.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
I think Glendening needs to earn his paycheck. There are a lot Bruins that could be gotten off their game pretty easily. Give Lucic a couple of pokes. Get him looking to spear someone in the nuts again.

I am pretty sure that Babcock does not want anyone doing that. He wants them to turn the other cheek.

YostisHome

Wet Bandits
May 7, 2010
If there is a god, and he is just, he would want you to watch Game 2 above all else.

I agree. Let's just say I would probably have something similar to Lucic-DeKeyser happen if I fight it though LOL. I'm just going to DVR it and stay in the bubble.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 2 t
Brad Marchand on playing against Reilly Smith's older brother, Brendan: "I've got the inside scoop that he doesn't like me very much."

Tobeflop

Jan 19, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 2 t
Brad Marchand on playing against Reilly Smith's older brother, Brendan: "I've got the inside scoop that he doesn't like me very much."

What a surprise. :laugh:

If the Wings stick to the same game plan they used in game 1 and execute it as well as they did, the series could be 2-0 after today. However, I'm afraid that the Bruins will come out more focused and simply better than they were on Tuesday.

LETS GO WINGS!!

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi 1 t
Babcock believes Tatar, Nyquist, Sheahan can be better than they were in game one #BruinsTalk #NHLplayoffs

Amalie Benjamin ‏@AmalieBenjamin 53 min
Bartkowski is out today, per Julien. Other 7 D will take warmups.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Woohoo about 20 min. to puck drop I am jacked up!

Hope the Red Wings can STEAL another one....:laugh: JUST KIDDING I don't want to get that debate going again!

Here's to playoff hockey and the Detroit Red Wings. Go get em boys! :handclap:

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
We will need another stellar performance out of Howie. Even though it felt like we controlled the pace of play, we only managed a few good scoring chances. Unless Rask plays horrible, we won't score more than 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad