Ads When Viewing from IPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
I haven't posted in a long time, but I read the forums daily and enjoy reviewing comments from many of the frequent posters. Recently on every page & every post I am getting ads pop up non stop. Is anyone else having this problem? It's at the point where I basically can't read anything without going on my PC, which is disappointing. To clarify I have been on here for 10 minutes this morning and the walking dead AMC ad has shown up probably 25 times.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Still doesn't work. I would donate money for them to be removed if that was an option. Until it's fixed I guess I won't be viewing from a mobile device.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I haven't posted in a long time, but I read the forums daily and enjoy reviewing comments from many of the frequent posters. Recently on every page & every post I am getting ads pop up non stop. Is anyone else having this problem? It's at the point where I basically can't read anything without going on my PC, which is disappointing. To clarify I have been on here for 10 minutes this morning and the walking dead AMC ad has shown up probably 25 times.

Post your concern on the Support Board and someone from the Staff will respond :

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad