Value of: Adam Pelech or Ryan Pulock

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SCMURRAY

Jul 6, 2016
Long Island
Wonder if something little larger of a package -- Pulock and JPG for Ehlers(extended) and Pionk --- Saves WPG 725k in cap. Isles fill out their 1st line and a fill the hole left by Pulock...Isles are thin on the right side.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
An extended Ehlers for Pulock would be a good trade for both teams.
Something like 7 x 7m.

What about KC for Pulock and a 1st in 2025?

No chance Connor is on the block is he?

There hasn't been one mention of Connor, I don't think he's available. If he was, I think the starting piece they would be looking for would be higher than Pulock.

Wonder if something little larger of a package -- Pulock and JPG for Ehlers(extended) and Pionk --- Saves WPG 725k in cap. Isles fill out their 1st line and a fill the hole left by Pulock...Isles are thin on the right side.

For the Jets (if they can't re-sign Ehlers), I think he and Pionk for Pulock + makes sense. But JGP is not a need for the 3rd line, especially at 5M.

Reactions: Snowman

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
Winnipeg doesn't have the RHD depth to trade Pionk for an expensive bottom sixer. JGP isn't waiving for Winnipeg anyways.

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
Would the Isles be willing to give Marner his $12.5M extension? If yes, I could see a Marner for Pulock base working out.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Would the Isles be willing to give Marner his $12.5M extension? If yes, I could see a Marner for Pulock base working out.
No, not interested as an Islanders fan. Rather have Willy Styles since Matthews is off the table.

He's not a ginger?
His beard says otherwise. Either way Connor alongside Barzal and Horvat is the better fit.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Doubt a trade happens in division but Necas for Pulock would be interesting

This is something that came to mind for me as well.

Though the other thing that came along with this, is that i think Pulock would be a heck of a fit for Vancouver as well. Which got me wondering if there wouldn't be a way to pull a bit of a fast one, and involved the Canucks and Hronek in this sort of deal as something of an "intermediary" to skirt the "divisional trade" thing a bit.

Maybe something with Hronek to Carolina for Necas, and Necas to NYI via VAN for Pulock. With various adjustments for value along the way obviously.

But just in general, i can't help but wonder if there isn't a way for Vancouver to essentially flip Hronek for Pulock...by way of a third team with a Winger that the Isles might covet.

Maybe Columbus with a sort of 3-way swap involving Laine to NYI, Hronek to CBJ, Pulock to VAN where he'd potentially waive for a team that looked very competitive this year (and an opportunity to play top minutes with the prospective Norris winner)?

Laine with Barzal could be a heck of a thing to witness.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Maybe Columbus with a sort of 3-way swap involving Laine to NYI, Hronek to CBJ, Pulock to VAN where he'd potentially waive for a team that looked very competitive this year (and an opportunity to play top minutes with the prospective Norris winner)?

Please stop involving Columbus in Hronek trades. No team in the league needs expensive RHD less.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
This is something that came to mind for me as well.

Though the other thing that came along with this, is that i think Pulock would be a heck of a fit for Vancouver as well. Which got me wondering if there wouldn't be a way to pull a bit of a fast one, and involved the Canucks and Hronek in this sort of deal as something of an "intermediary" to skirt the "divisional trade" thing a bit.

Maybe something with Hronek to Carolina for Necas, and Necas to NYI via VAN for Pulock. With various adjustments for value along the way obviously.

But just in general, i can't help but wonder if there isn't a way for Vancouver to essentially flip Hronek for Pulock...by way of a third team with a Winger that the Isles might covet.

No interest in Laine until he proves he’s that goal scorer he was his first 2 years. Toss in his mental health issues that we still don’t know he’s overcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad