Prospect Info: Adam Kleber, RD, Lincoln (USHL), (Minnesota-Duluth Commit) 42OA, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Too tall. I want exactly 6-6’2” and 200-215 pounds. That’s all that matters.

..srsly though, another pick I like. We got the best on the board (even if he’s only *gasp* 5’11”) and now we fill a position of need for the entire league.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

“Adam Kleber has been an exciting defenseman for years. The kid is a square and does a fantastic job at using his frame to force opponents into the boards, engage physically, and win puck battles. He certainly has the tertiary talents as well – with fine enough puck-handling and passing, a solid shot, and a good understanding of how to join the rush. But Kleber lacks a layer of engagement and creativity that keeps him from ever being too inspiring on the ice. That makes me question how strong of a role he could handle one day. Though, I’ll say that there are a lot of staff behind the scenes that love Kleber’s floor, and think the more advanced offensive traits can come in college. Eric Pohlkamp had a similar conversation. Could missing on Pohlkamp drive some teams to consider Kleber early?” ~ Gabe Foley, Head of Amateur Scouting

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
A shift-by-shift for anyone who wants to watch some defensive defense highlights:

Yes, I miss puck.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Would be nice for both to hit.

Power Dahlin
Byram Strbak
Samuelsson Kleber

That is a very well balanced, young, high IQ d-core

It is nice to have more rounds in the chamber on RD with Strbak, Kleber, and Komarov in the system. And they have some time with all three to see what they have. I agree with ONG, Strbak is probably a few years closer than Kleber. I could see Kleber as at least two years if not, three at UMD. And then probably a year or two in the American hockey league. Maybe he arrives faster, that would be a good problem to have.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
It is nice to have more rounds in the chamber on RD with Strbak, Kleber, and Komarov in the system. And they have some time with all three to see what they have. I agree with ONG, Strbak is probably a few years closer than Kleber. I could see Kleber as at least two years if not, three at UMD. And then probably a year or two in the American hockey league. Maybe he arrives faster, that would be a good problem to have.
I also don't expect my projected 6 to be here in the near future 4-5 years sounds solid, If Sami can survive that long

Reactions: DJN21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad