Confirmed with Link: Adam Henrique re-signs 2 x $3M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Yup, traded it for 2 additional years of Rico at a ridiculously good cap hit

Also a 4th for 2 additional years of Stecher at basically a free cap hit

Pretty damn good

Meanwhile they knew Guentzel had no chance of coming here and goes for 9M to Tampa. Also Toffoli with 6M in San Jose.

Who knows maybe they would have been the difference but all in all very happy with how those trades turned out despite how much some fans hates at times.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Iglesias: no me digas que no!

$3m x 2 is an insane contract. I mean Wennberg got $5 x 2 and Henrique is a better player. He took like 2+ mil a year discount and who knows how many years. Monahan got 5 years… like Jesus. Rico really wants a cup.
That's a good value. He's not young. But he's no Perry either, still a quality top 9 forward.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Was a bit worried he'd price himself out of Edmonton and didn't have the best tenure as an Oiler. But hopefully the struggles were injury related, as suggested by his better latter half of the postseason, and happy to give him a chance to prove late playoffs Henrique was the real Henrique at that number.

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Hyman signing set the great footmarks.

He left money on the table.
Then Nuge left money on the table.
Now Henrique left money on the table.
Stetcher could have got better offer elsewhere.
Most likely Brown could have also done better elsewhere, moneywise.

Hopefully Draisaitl and #97 can also do so, then we might have winner team for 4-6 years from now. Can seriously compete with anyone.

I love the situation and would want to hug Hyman for the things he have done for this hockey club.

Jan 13, 2023

Hopefully Draisaitl and #97 can also do so, then we might have winner team for 4-6 years from now. Can seriously compete with anyone.

I love the situation and would want to hug Hyman for the things he have done for this hockey club.
If only it could have started with 25. :(

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012

Did Hyman leave money on the table though? He was sought after, but he scored at a pace of like 45-55 points per 82 games with the Leafs. It's not like he was being offered $7m or something.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
If only it could have started with 25. :(
riki-oh-punches-pretty-strongly

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad