Value of: Adam Gaudette to Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I haven't watched Vesey play much, but Gaudette was touted for his two-way play and tenacity. He could end up becoming an elite #3 centre.
and zadina an elite #1 LW, and that canucks fan was going made at a pretty lopsided offer in their pov. Sad

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Keep dreaming, The habs won't trade a 3rd OV for Gaudette, Lind and a 3rd/4th liner bust.
And the Canucks wouldnt send that package for #3 without a significant add on Montreals side anyways so theres that

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Their is no way you get a 3rd OV for those players, they are not that good. No one is a blue chip prospect and one is stagnating since 2-3 years (Virtanen), at best he will be a 3rd liner.

Lol probably best to ignore the guy. He legitimately told everyone on the Canucks board a year or so ago that Adam Gaudette was going to be as good as Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews. @Etteduag ot Reseob is a decent poster but is just completely illogical towards Gaudette for whatever reason.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Lol probably best to ignore the guy. He legitimately told everyone on the Canucks board a year or so ago that Adam Gaudette was going to be as good as Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews. @Etteduag ot Reseob is a decent poster but is just completely illogical towards Gaudette for whatever reason.
well that explains that!

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I may be high on Gaudette guys but the Canucks poster who just lied about me comparing him to Mcdavid and Matthews is no spokesperson for our fans esp on this forum. Go check out the Canucks forum thread called off topic and search:

Jock strap

It will tell ya all you need to know about the guy who just described me or whatever

Anyways theres no deal to be had with Gaudette going to Montreal. Sorry

Reactions: clunk

Frankie Blueberries

Dream Team
Jan 27, 2016
Canucks fans are embarrassing in this thread. Zadina is worth much more than Lind, Gaudette, and Virtanen. Virtanen holds very little value to other teams around the league, maybe a 3rd or 4th if we're lucky. Lind's value is about the same as before - a high 2nd rounder. Gaudette might be valued at around a 2nd rounder as well. That's essentially two 2nd round picks and a 3rd/4th for 3rd overall...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad