Abbotsford Canucks | Training Camp Edition

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
I'm clearly overthinking this in my head. Can Brisebois, Wolanin and Twarysnki be classified at "vets" even though they aren't over the 320?
I'll explain it in a little more detail as the language of that stuff that you copied and pasted is a bit confusing/inaccurate.

Among players who are age 25+ prior to the July 1 preceding the season, you can play five skaters that are anywhere over the 260-game mark (based on games prior to the start of the season; games in the current season don't count). You can also play a sixth veteran skater as long as he wasn't over the 320-game mark prior to the start of the season. So if a team has six guys over 320, they can only dress five of them. Abbotsford currently has three guys in the 261-320 range and three that are over 320; they could dress all six of them for any game.

iRageWin

Aug 7, 2014
I'll explain it in a little more detail as the language of that stuff that you copied and pasted is a bit confusing/inaccurate.

Among players who are age 25+ prior to the July 1 preceding the season, you can play five skaters that are anywhere over the 260-game mark (based on games prior to the start of the season; games in the current season don't count). You can also play a sixth veteran skater as long as he wasn't over the 320-game mark prior to the start of the season. So if a team has six guys over 320, they can only dress five of them. Abbotsford currently has three guys in the 261-320 range and three that are over 320; they could dress all six of them for any game.
Yes, this is correct. Or else Brisebois, Wolanin, and Twarynski would need to alternate games until they get to 320 games played, and that would be absolutely silly

Reactions: Blue and Green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad