GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That 4th line and 3rd line - what are goal scoring chances for vs. against? I swear I can't recall even a shot on goal L4 had.

We could desperately use one of those lines to pot a goal, even just be offensively dangerous would help...not holding my breath

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
It feels like we are living in a different world due to COVID19, and I know personally there have been some challenges due to being cooped up and isolated for a while. It's just nice to have something from the world before, to look forward to that isn't related to the problems going on around us right now. I'm excited just to be able to watch hockey. That said, let's beat these bastards tonight. Who knows if this is Sid and Geno's last run at the prize?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
That 4th line and 3rd line - what are goal scoring chances for vs. against? I swear I can't recall even a shot on goal L4 had.

11-6 for Bart and 3-5 for third. Bart has given up the better chances though

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
why are we giving up a great opportunity just right off the bat...terrible...nice stop Murray

Reactions: ownal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad