GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Jake right now
5W8RRn0.gif

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Montreal's PP is not good, but have to give the Pens PK credit in making it hard on them. Lots of good shot blocks (Tanev/Johnson) and getting sticks in lanes (Rust/Letang) on that one.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
100% mental with Murray. You can just sense the calm, just like 2016 and 2017. That's what different.

I watched that Rangers goalie closely last night. The way he suffocated the puck I was almost positive it was Murray. I haven't seen the suffocation yet, but positioning Murray looks GREAT. Rebound control looks solid.

Reactions: KIRK

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Agreed. Future is bright but we need major work. Our two most promising young players are 20, most of our team is too small, and the good young D that we have will only be ready in about two years. We are depleted after the deadline too.

If not for this gimmick 24-team playoffs we'd be relaxing and watching you guys and the other true playoff teams sweat right now while cheering against the Bruins, as always.
Habs need a Batman on that roster and winning lottery could solve that problem.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I watched that Rangers goalie closely last night. The way he suffocated the puck I was almost positive it was Murray. I haven't seen the suffocation yet, but positioning Murray looks GREAT. Rebound control looks solid.

Rebound control and body language are the two big differences from game 1.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Just imagine being the player that has to block Weber's shot. The man who continuously wins hardest shot.

The guy that when he practices doesn't hit the puck as hard. The guy who has put a puck through the boards.

I don't wanna be em. Well if I got paid a million bucks over a year sure

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Really surprised that Montreal's PP doesn't involve a lot more of Weber cranking one timers. Even if he doesn't score, he is bound to injure a few PKers with those bombs.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Jake went a long time not playing meaningful hockey AND a serious injury.

He'll be ok.

Sid is carrying this team. Murray is creeping into 16-17 territory. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad