GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
JJ again... at teh blue line. Can't do f***ing shit. Dude SUCKS

I think we're going to be stuck with more of him and his POS partner Schultz behind L2. I think Sully decided he can't risk them as much as he's been behind the bottom 6.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Murray's having another really strong game. If he keeps playing like this, there's no way they go to Jarry in the playoffs and likely no way they pick Jarry over Murray after the year.

100% on his game.

The rebound control is much better. The body language is so much better.

I mean, it took two rebounds and a brutal 3 on 4 coverage breakdown to beat him in this one.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
For as bad as JJ has been, I feel like ZAR has been just as bad and it's only not obvious because JJ plays more and plays a more visible position.

ZAR provides nothing offensively and his defense has been downright bad in this series.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
we are not playing well again, no flow whatsoever, with this kind of dman (except Tanger) the only game we can play is dump and chase

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think we're going to be stuck with more of him and his POS partner Schultz behind L2. I think Sully decided he can't risk them as much as he's been behind the bottom 6.

so let’s just neuter one of our best lines to keep a terrible player in the lineup...makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad