A-Game Sportplex locked and closed

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
First for those that don't know me, I am a facility manager. Right now, I'm one of the managers of a 380k square foot building, so I'm not talking out of my hat.... Losing that much a month is tough to believe. I can almost promise it's not all on utilities. Even with the most inefficient building controls their cost can't be enough to lose that much.

Didn't someone donate a ton of money a few years ago to rebuild the chiller plants?

Besides, those what 6 basketball and 12 volleyball courts where always packed.....

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
First for those that don't know me, I am a facility manager. Right now, I'm one of the managers of a 380k square foot building, so I'm not talking out of my hat.... Losing that much a month is tough to believe. I can almost promise it's not all on utilities. Even with the most inefficient building controls their cost can't be enough to lose that much.

Didn't someone donate a ton of money a few years ago to rebuild the chiller plants?

Besides, those what 6 basketball and 12 volleyball courts where always packed.....

Preds (foundation or ownership) donated like 150 K

Preds website article

Last edited:

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com

Yeah, I think these numbers are being inflated so they can save face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad