GDT: #9 | Canadiens at Flyers | Sunday, October 27, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, 93.3 FM

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Just little to no effort outside of a few periods this year.. which is concerning since they have sacrificed talent fot culture.

Now we lack talent get out worked.

Reactions: Tarpongg

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I have thoughts about 6 on 5 with 2 defenders, but I have extra thoughts when the guy running the point on a 6 on 5 doesn’t play on a PP unit.
Michkov has inspired movement on the powerplay that translated to the 6-on-5.

The Flyers have one capable mobile defenseman who could provide such skill on the powerplay... will they ever see it?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Make it make sense. It just does not.

3jnbjo.gif

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Goaltending is a major problem. Enough said. He-who-we-don’t-speak-of was a huge loss

It seems like the team may have quit of Torts. If this continues I think they pull the plug. His head will roll if the team is like 5-15-5 after 25 games

Briere’s tenure will be judged by the 2023-2025 drafts (and probably 2026 draft). Once that wave of players make the pros we’ll know how good or bad he is. Despite the talk from the mouthpieces it seems he knows we aren’t good enough and there’s been no buying. I personally would have traded TK but on the other hand I want MM playing with some high level talent. Lots of the roster is expendable right now so unfortunately we just need patience before new blood comes in. If the start of this season is any indication we’ll be adding a bonafide blue chip talent in the draft plus a bunch of other picks in the top 50. It can be a tenure and franchise defining draft. It is very possible they are bad again next year as well and add another bonafide blue chip talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad