Post-Game Talk: 9 AM May 19th, 2024 - Garbage Bag Day at Warrior Arena

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Sunday, May 19 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)

- End of season media availability for players beginning at approximately 9 a.m.

- Availability is expected to conclude at approximately 12 p.m.

- Lunch will be provided to the media

Please note that details regarding end of season media availability for the Boston Bruins leadership group will be announced at a later date.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Word is Neeley will appear in studio with Felger on WBTS-TV ( NBC 10 Boston ) at 11:20 PM tonight.
Garbage Pail Kid interviews Sea Bass on Garbage Bag Day

1716122195775.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
We all know the drill

The tweets will start sputtering out around 9:30 AM and please post them here.

Word is Neeley will appear in studio with Felger on WBTS-TV ( NBC 10 Boston ) at 11:20 PM tonight. :popcorn:
One things for sure Felger and crew won't have their knee pads on like they would for any of the other team presidents

Not sure why Cam would give that clown an opportunity to disrespect the B's organization.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
One things for sure Felger and crew won't have their knee pads on like they would for any of the other team presidents

Not sure why Cam would give that clown an opportunity to disrespect the B's organization.
I have mixed feelings.

Yes, Felger is a contemptuous asshole when it comes to the Bruins. But the Bruins should be held accountable by the media, too.

The Bruins (and Red Sox) burying their heads in the sand is growing tiresome.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I have mixed feelings.

Yes, Felger is a contemptuous asshole when it comes to the Bruins. But the Bruins should be held accountable by the media, too.

And the Pats and C's ?

C's are always winning a championship yet choke it away. Crickets

Its fashionable to kill the Bruins on radio and tv, Bruins have nothing to be ashamed about or explain shit to Felger

Its like a republican going on cnn or a dem going on fox

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I have mixed feelings.

You can bring accountability without being a jerk about it. People will also flock to quality content just as much or more so to controversial stuff.

At the end of the day, there are no excuses.

Reactions: Gordoff

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I spent yesterday helping a little old lady stack pellets and then re-tiling our kitchen and putting up lattice to baby proof the deck.

It was nice to have something to think about other than hockey.

I said going into the tournament, that if they won a round, this season was a success. I stand by that statement.

I enjoyed watching, and the glass is half full. The way Swayman played, they could have gone further if certain things broke their way, but they simply did not have the horses up front and much of that stems from the check coming due for selling out last year.

While teams like Chicago have bottomed out and Pittsburgh appears mired in Hockey Purgatory, there remains a path forward to contention on the short to medium term for the Boston Bruins.

I don’t know how much of the last two rounds I’ll watch. I’d be cool with the Rangers taking it.

I think I’ll take a little break from here.
@Fenway, it’d be great if I can keep my gear in my locker. Please don’t bag my shit and put it on skid row!

Enjoy the beautiful weather next week, and God bless.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad