GDT: 9/30/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida [Preseason Game 4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So the deal with the Zimmerman ads on the seats is that they only bought a one-year sponsorship, but let it expire because what are they going to do, replace all the seats?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I would like to take this moment to remind all of you that it was I who introduced G Unit into our vocabulary and not FP who (to his credit) will find a way to make it canon and give it the life necessary to deserve credit
I've seen G-Men and G3

My first thought was to call them the Geek Squad.

It's not really a set line, it's just a changing cast of guys whose names start with G.

We also had that Maroon-Witkowski-Smith line that looked great in the preseason a few years ago, but went nowhere in the regular season.

• Love
Reactions: These Are The Days

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
I would like to take this moment to remind all of you that it was I who introduced G Unit into our vocabulary and not FP who (to his credit) will find a way to make it canon and give it the life necessary to deserve credit
IMG_6885.gif

• Love
Reactions: These Are The Days

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Good night for Groshev. Points are nice but what I liked best was he won most of his battles in the ozone which created a lot of possession time for him and Girgensons. He can fit on a 4th line. The G-unit was fun to watch. Goncalves able to showcase himself a little more with Geekie and Gauthier instead of Sheary as a linemate.

Reactions: OffBy1 and T REX

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Good overall performance from most (aside from the power play perhaps). JJ looked far better with a real defense in front of him, and he made some solid saves. Lilleberg and Perbix mostly looked decent together as well. It's always good to have 7 competent dmen going into the season.

Reactions: T REX

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Geekie and Groshev should be 1st call ups, but unless both Glendening and Ace are going to miss multiple games, I doubt either is on the opening day roster. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of them playing with the team at some point this seaaon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad