GDT: 9/25/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay in Orlando [Preseason Game 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
GDT

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING VS FLORIDA PANTHERS
* * * P R E S E A S O N - G A M E # 2 * * *

7:00 PM - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH 2024
KIA CENTER - ORLANDO, FLORIDA

RnJT4uc.png

RADIO:
WIKD 102.5 FM > 102.5 The Bone | iHeart

STREAM:

LynC3nm.png

- STARTING LINEUPS -

:bolts

52 MAX GROSHEV - 14 CONOR GEEKIE - 53 DYLAN DUKE
41 MITCHELL CHAFFEE - 56 JESSE YLONEN - 16 JUHAR KHAIRA
58 JOEL TEASDALE - 36 MILO ROELENS - 34 KALE KESSY
32 JAYDON DUREAU - 96 GABRIEL SZTURC - 47 NIKO HUUHTANEN

46 SCOTT WALFORD - 48 NICK PERBIX
51 DERRICK POULIOT - 43 DARREN RADDYSH

44 TOBIE PAQUETTE-BISSON - 64 STEVE SANTINI

31 JONAS JOHANSSON
29 RYAN FANTI

:panthers

- - -
- - -
- - -

- -
- -

-

dXTwkoM.png

- PRESEASON STATS -

GPGAPTS
22 LOGAN BROWN1101
67 DECLAN CARLILE1011
54 LUCAS EDMONDS1011
71 ANTHONY CIRELLI1000
20 NICK PAUL1000
93 GAGE GONCALVES1000
95 ETHAN HAY1000
73 CONOR SHEARY1000
28 ZEMGUS GIRGENSONS1000
76 ROMAN SCHMIDT1000
78 EMIL LILLEBERG1000
65 MAX CROZIER1000
57 DYLLAN GILL1000
13 CAM ATKINSON1000
41 MITCHELL CHAFFEE1000
45 LUKAS SVEJKOVSJY1000
83 KADEN PITRE1000
43 DARREN RADDYSH1000

GPRECORDSOGAAS%
90 MATT TOMKINS1/20-1-002.07.909
33 BRANDON HALVERSON1/20-0-002.00.833

Zg2jmYf.png

- PRESEASON SCHEDULE -

dateopponentarenatimetvscore
September 24thVS CarolinaAmalie Arena, Tampa7:00 pmn/a2-1 L
September 25thVS FloridaKia Center, Orlando7:00 pmn/a-
September 27thVS NashvilleAmalie Arena, Tampa7:00 pmn/a-
September 28th@ NashvilleBridgestone Arena, Nashville8:00 pmn/a-
September 30th@ FloridaAmerant Bank Arena, Sunrise7:00 pmSCRIPPS-
October 2ndVS FloridaAmalie Arena, Tampa7:00 pmNHLN, SCRIPPS-
October 4th@ CarolinaLenovo Center, Raleigh7:00 pmn/a-

TK6ErSX.png

- QUOTES -

JON COOPER: "Good start, bad finish. Guys you could tell had tons of energy in the first half of the game. You could see we were not quite in game shape as you'd like to see the guys, but there were a lot of positives to come out of it. The positives in a sense that most of these guys that I saw at last year's camp you can see many of them have taken a step. So, that bodes well for those kids in making an impression. For those veteran guys they know how to manage training camp, and where they need to be, so I thought outside of the score it was definitely a plus today."

"I bet (Logan Brown) hasn't played in a game in 17 months, or something crazy like that, and then you're stepping into a NHL exhibition game. I thought he performed extremely well. He was one that kinda got better as the game went on. It's got to be tough when you haven't played hockey in so long, but again, one of those guys that came in and made a positive first step."

"Everyone wants to contribute in anyway they can, but you have to be happy for (Brown). I think he's getting rewarded for a lot of work he's had to put in to rehab and get himself back. So, you're happy for guys like that, that like I said got rewarded."

LOGAN BROWN: "I felt pretty good. A little rusty. Definitely some things that I can work on and improve on throughout the rest of camp here, but overall for my first game in over a year I felt better than maybe I expected. Yeah, it's good."

"I think through every day in I camp I felt better and more like myself. That's my mindset. Just take a step each day and by the end of camp be flying."

"You just have to play your game and play hard. It's a hard league. Guys are competing every night, every shift. I think for me it's just bring that compete and that competitive edge every night, and like I said building that every day."

:lightningbolt

LET'S GO BOLTS!

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The streams for this game are restricted to the TB and FLA territories.

Just announced yesterday by the Cats, although I don't see today's game listed.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
TB gonna put A's on Perbix, Raddysh, and Chaffee. Maybe Lilleberg.

Orlando fans are probably going to be somewhat dissatisfied with this lineup. Normies don't know who most of these players are.

The Bears fanbase also isn't like an AHL fanbase. There's little reason to follow Lightning prospects, as we're rarely rewarded for that type of knowledge. We get AHL contracted players.

Fans are going to drive in from TB, and see bigger names on the backs of their jerseys than anyone on the ice. Have the Lightning sold any Lilleberg, Perbix, Jojo, or Raddysh merch?

I'm not expecting Hedman to make his debut as captain in Orlando, but Hagel, McD, Moser. Give us somebody in the top 15 in jersey sales.

I think Perbix is the top paid player. $1.125m

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad