BRUINS GDT 9/24 PRESEASON GAME 1 - 5:45 PM - NY Rangers - NESN+, NHLN, NO RADIO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1695584460494.png

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I was not going to bother this year getting Sportsnet+, since the B's are on the regular sportsnet channels maybe 60-70% of their games, but that itch to watch the Bruins, even pre-season was just too hard to overcome, so I caved and signed up again. Oh well I get a bonus at work next month, may as well spend some on something I love, plus I would feel out of place reading all the great posters on here commenting on games i could not watch.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I was not going to bother this year getting Sportsnet+, since the B's are on the regular sportsnet channels maybe 60-70% of their games, but that itch to watch the Bruins, even pre-season was just too hard to overcome, so I caved and signed up again. Oh well I get a bonus at work next month, may as well spend some on something I love, plus I would feel out of place reading all the great posters on here commenting on games i could not watch.
Life is short, enjoy!! Go Bruins!!

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad