GDT: #9 – Sabres at Sharks – Sat Oct 25, 4:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
Weber's last shift ended at 7:45 of the second, so maybe. :dunno:

Am I a bad person if I kind of want players to get injured so that we can have some call ups to get excited about? Now, Zads and Strachan is already travelling with the team, but an injured D-man would put one of them in the lineup.

Free Zadorov, or release the Strachan!

David Byrne

Jul 7, 2014
Am I a bad person if I kind of want players to get injured so that we can have some call ups to get excited about? Now, Zads and Strachan is already travelling with the team, but an injured D-man would put one of them in the lineup.

Free Zadorov, or release the Strachan!

Well, Strachan certainly isn't worth getting excited about.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Oh, and Reinhart only got one more shift that period after that shift with the neutral zone takeaway... a whopping three shifts in the period.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
@OwenNolan11 9m9 minutes ago
At the @SanJoseSharks game with my son. Almost the end of 2nd period and no goals yet. Shots are 12-8. Never heard the tank so quiet.

The Sabre announce team is trying to make that out as a positive for Buffalo. When in fact it's an uninspired and disinterested home team going through the motions against a soft opponent.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Is it just me or does it feel like the intermission time has been increased by 5-10 minutes this season?

Or am I falling asleep because of how boring the game is?

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Oh, and Reinhart only got one more shift that period after that shift with the neutral zone takeaway... a whopping three shifts in the period.

If only we could send him and Zadorov to Rochester. And Ristolainen. And Girgensons.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

he was just out there with Stafford, terrible that I wish he was out with McCormick so he could at least play with a competent linemate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad