OT: 83rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Balls to the Wall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Yeah I immediately realized he was returning the rubs I gave him and that was really nice, I do wish it hadnt been forced though. His name is Lord Julian and he is my best friend.
Lord J sounds like a boss.

I'm not a weird horse person (some horse people REALLY like horses. Crazy horse girls, etc) but there really is nothing like petting a docile horse. They're so patient and gentle, but are the biggest things we can pet. Those f***ers are 7ft tall and freak athletes. Smooshing your face into where their neck attaches is also a great time.

My grandmoms neighbor had horses and we'd always give them rice cakes or our sandwich crusts. The brown one was Blaze and then his all white friend was Sugar.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I'm not a weird horse person (some horse people REALLY like horses. Crazy horse girls, etc) but there really is nothing like petting a docile horse. They're so patient and gentle, but are the biggest things we can pet. Those f***ers are 7ft tall and freak athletes. Smooshing your face into where their neck attaches is also a great time.

My grandmoms neighbor had horses and we'd always give them rice cakes or our sandwich crusts. The brown one was Blaze and then his all white friend was Sugar.
Horse people are weird as hell. Beyond weird as hell. There’s some wire that isn’t making a solid connection up north in them.
A buddy of mine dated one of these horse people and it was immediate to me that he needed to run as far as he could to get away from her.
He didn’t. He spent over a year dealing with so much weird and terrible drama including a fake pregnancy AND a fake miscarriage while he was deployed.
People with horses are cool, horse people are not.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I made the mistake of visiting horses while snacking on poptarts. Horses know poptarts. They love them. I had to give up my second one to a convincing horse.

The wife's hometown barn also had/has? a horse named Blaze. Blaze was a creature. First time I met him he was rolling in a mud pit when he noticed me and absolutely f***ing galloped at me. Right as I got convinced he was about to blast through the fence and run me down, he skidded to a stop, and then leaned over to present his cheek for rubs. He was completely coated in mud so I wasn't all that eager, so I gave him a token rub and stopped. This was insufficient. He stared at me dead-on for a second, then rubbed his upper lip down the entire length of my arm before galloping off back to his mud pit.

This was my first up-close experience with a horse. There was another on standing next to me chewing on its tongue. This was when I realized we must have bred them to be stupid enough to carry us around.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Horse people are weird as hell. Beyond weird as hell. There’s some wire that isn’t making a solid connection up north in them.
A buddy of mine dated one of these horse people and it was immediate to me that he needed to run as far as he could to get away from her.
He didn’t. He spent over a year dealing with so much weird and terrible drama including a fake pregnancy AND a fake miscarriage while he was deployed.
People with horses are cool, horse people are not.

There's people who ride/care for horses, and then there's horse people. Horse people are worrying.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I made the mistake of visiting horses while snacking on poptarts. Horses know poptarts. They love them. I had to give up my second one to a convincing horse.

The wife's hometown barn also had/has? a horse named Blaze. Blaze was a creature. First time I met him he was rolling in a mud pit when he noticed me and absolutely f***ing galloped at me. Right as I got convinced he was about to blast through the fence and run me down, he skidded to a stop, and then leaned over to present his cheek for rubs. He was completely coated in mud so I wasn't all that eager, so I gave him a token rub and stopped. This was insufficient. He stared at me dead-on for a second, then rubbed his upper lip down the entire length of my arm before galloping off back to his mud pit.

This was my first up-close experience with a horse. There was another on standing next to me chewing on its tongue. This was when I realized we must have bred them to be stupid enough to carry us around.
Hahaha I'm losing it. Blaze is the best

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
tenor.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
There's people who ride/care for horses, and then there's horse people. Horse people are worrying.
You ever see the video of the young girl, maybe 10, that “liked to run like a horse”? She would run around on all fours and jump over those horse jumping things. Actually impressive but totally creepy and weird.
His ex looked exactly like her and that video became known to me shortly after they broke up.
I still send it to him from time to time.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I once rubbed a horse's face. Then I was done and tried to leave. He grabbed my sweatshirt hood, pulled me back, and then began caressing my neck with the corner of his lip. Every time I tried to leave he bit my hood and pulled me back. He could have just shaken me to death if he'd had the fancy.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
How crazy is it that this is our world:

Coca-Cola's market value abruptly plunged by about $4 billion on Monday, in a dive that coincided with soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo snubbing the Euro 2020 sponsor during a press conference at the tournament.

Portugal's world-famous team captain pushed two Coke bottles away from his spot at a table before taking questions in Budapest, ahead of a Group F game against Hungary. Ronaldo then held up a bottle of water and touted it as the better alternative. "Beba agua!" he said in Portuguese. "Drink water!"

Coca-Cola's stock price dipped by 1.6 per cent almost immediately after the gesture, according to Business Insider and Reuters. That dropped its overall market value to $238 billion from $242 billion (all U.S. dollars).

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia

Coca-Cola's market value abruptly plunged by about $4 billion on Monday, in a dive that coincided with soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo snubbing the Euro 2020 sponsor during a press conference at the tournament.

Portugal's world-famous team captain pushed two Coke bottles away from his spot at a table before taking questions in Budapest, ahead of a Group F game against Hungary. Ronaldo then held up a bottle of water and touted it as the better alternative. "Beba agua!" he said in Portuguese. "Drink water!"

Coca-Cola's stock price dipped by 1.6 per cent almost immediately after the gesture, according to Business Insider and Reuters. That dropped its overall market value to $238 billion from $242 billion (all U.S. dollars).
Influencers.......

Reactions: Tripod

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Meh. The shares dropped like $0.90. It looks a lot bigger than it really was IMO. I also didn't check to see what the general markets did yesterday.

Influencers.......

He gets paid more for posts on Instagram than he does to play.

Reactions: Embiid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad