GDT: #8 | Wild at Flyers | Saturday, October 26, 2024 | 1:00 PM Afternoon Time | NBCSP, 97.5 FM

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Minnesota probably figured they just needed to show up to snag a couple of points. They’re awake now, this game won’t be easy.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Quick start, but after that it didn't seem like they could hold onto to the puck and string more than two passes together.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
It sounds like I have some Michkov stuff to go back and watch.

Amazing how going from one kid to two makes afternoon sports impossible ugh

Both mine are asleep lol, It feels like you never get a break :laugh::laugh:. Up at 2 am just to watch Michkov lol.

Other than the coots line. The rest are a mess. Tippett is driving me nuts. Possession dies on his stick. No brains.

He needs someone else to carry the puck and feed him, when he needs to make decisions he's lost, reminds me a ton of Cutter Gauthier.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Both mine are asleep lol, It feels like you never get a break :laugh::laugh:. Up at 2 am just to watch Michkov lol.

He needs someone else to carry the puck and feed him, when he needs to make decisions he's lost, reminds me a ton of Cutter Gauthier.
Yes. Exactly. For this game move farabee up on that line. Then you have him and frost with better brains.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
kinda lucky that the Wild seem to be fumbling the puck a lot and that they cant get a shot on net

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
We got 3 shots and 2 goals ??

EJ and Deelow will play over 120 games combined this year.

#TheyWontPlay

Look how the two pets just keep on taking dumb penalties. But sit Brink.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad