GDT: #8 - 10/28/16 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 7:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Holden in, yes, but top pair? Weren't his minutes reduced just last game?

and they could still be even if he starts the game with mcDonagh?

why are people here always so narrow minded about "oh so and so is on THIS line that must mean they're going to get x amount of minutes" when the coaching staff has repeatedly shown they adjust in game usage a lot

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
NHL.com has Buch on the 4th line.

I mean not too bad easing him I guess. Plus him playing with a finisher like Pirri makes that 4th line more like a 3B line.

RegalRangers

Oct 23, 2005
Los Angeles
The only reason I imagine for Holden to keep getting top pairing minutes is because we're trying to act like he's a top pairing D-man before we ship him out in a deal for Trouba.

But then again I only spend time imagining outcomes I really like.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
The only reason I imagine for Holden to keep getting top pairing minutes is because we're trying to act like he's a top pairing D-man before we ship him out in a deal for Trouba.

But then again I only spend time imagining outcomes I really like.

I really feel like Holden is a straight up placeholder until Gorton gets a RD via trade. I just don't believe Holden is going to be in that spot by Christmas.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Why is he hurt or something?

A very long pre-season, and he had shifts for Joris when he was hurt last game.

*I know that AV wont do that, but if I was the coach I would rest him this game for sure to save him on sunday meeting vs Tampa Bay.

Last edited:

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I hope they rest Zuci tonight - we have more than enough skilled players without him to get that road win.

Pretty sure the last NHLer to get rested without an injury was Selanne and he was 43 years old.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lol Alain....

McD-Klein
Staal-Clen
Skjei-G

How ****ing hard is this to do? He's literally going to try every other possible combo except for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad