Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
As expected we didnt sweep them, but the way we did it wasnt okay. I hope they saved energy after 5-1, and come out hard at home. Best feeling would be to win it at home.

They got a lot of momentum now, but its just like the NBA finals. I doesnt matter if you lose 1-0 or 10-0. But Im a bit worried about McDavid bursting out like this.

Hopefully we can finish this at home. LGP.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Just wanna say that watching Tkachuk this postseason compared to last is like night and day. He came out producing like crazy but each series he's been less impactful imo. There are long stretches were I simply havent noticed or heard his name at all, and that was rarely an issue last year.

I'm not saying he's been terrible or anything. I mean, he's our 2nd leading point producer. Though if I'm being honest I wouldn't have thought that based on the last 3 rounds.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just wanna say that watching Tkachuk this postseason compared to last is like night and day. He came out producing like crazy but each series he's been less impactful imo. There are long stretches were I simply havent noticed or heard his name at all, and that was rarely an issue last year.

I'm not saying he's been terrible or anything. I mean, he's our 2nd leading point producer. Though if I'm being honest I wouldn't have thought that based on the last 3 rounds.
Bennett has been much better

Matsi

got paws?
Mar 22, 2005
Chiricahua Mountains
Sharks fan here coming to support ya with some good vibes and encouraging spirit. Sorry to say, but many here are waaaaay overreacting. Stop scapegoating and keep supporting your team instead. That's also a big part of winning and what defines a winner, btw. The team itself expected more, they wanna win. And they have been sooo much fun to watch. What did ya expect? The Oilers are standing with their back to the wall. Sure, it was a tough loss. Ok. So? So what? Stop ranting and bashing and show some heart. Support your Cats because no matter who ends up winning the cup, you have an outstanding team. Even if ya think Tkatchuk, Monty and Ekblad have been no-shows, and that one or the other should better be gone next season. Think again and remember what they've given for the success of YOUR TEAM. All ya Cats fans, be the best teammates now ya can be for this team, this team's dream and your dream to come true. Be positive, lighthearted and supportive. It's really the only way to win. I root for ya and I truly believe. As odd as it may sound, but this really comes with a whole lot of love from someone who hasn't posted here in years. Keep your head up and have faith, support your team in great spirit and with LOVE!
Thanks.

GO CATS!!!!

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club

I think he’s injured.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
The most important takeaway is that EDM did not just play better all of a sudden. It was our team that was not ready and competely underperformed. This result is to be expected against such a skilled and fast team.

Our guys will definitely play closer to normal in the next games, giving them the best shots to finish it once an for all

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
The Oilers have decided to use speed to their advantage. I think the Cats can match some of that but not all of that.
We need to get Lomby back in and make sure we can turn it on and get some goals. That simple.

Reactions: Vilam

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Honestly wasnt as angry as i was this last night, just panthers hockey on display
IMG_7237.gif

Reactions: Chaos2k7

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
i think they threw this game on purpose, bob wasnt mad, the players werent playing as hard, that's telling me they wanted to win this at home which i had that feeling it was going to happen, even the oilers were favored, that's another sign they were going to throw this game. we are winning this home boys relax.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
i think they threw this game on purpose, bob wasnt mad, the players werent playing as hard, that's telling me they wanted to win this at home which i had that feeling it was going to happen, even the oilers were favored, that's another sign they were going to throw this game. we are winning this home boys relax.
Dumb as hell to throw a finals game if thats the case

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I don’t think they threw the game. It was lots of pressure and an off day for the team. They gambled many times and lost those battles.

I just realized they won the last 3 against the rangers and won the first 3 against the oilers, six in a row at the hardest stage. It’s unrealistic and greedy to expect them to not lose any playoff games.

They’ll go back and reset and there’ll be a lot more pressure on the oilers next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad