Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm so happy I stayed up till 6 am for this. I'm so f***ing pissed off and shaken.
Im not tired at all and I need to sleep.

Reactions: Amorgus

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
I'm so happy I stayed up till 6 am for this. I'm so f***ing pissed off and shaken.
Im not tired at all and I need to sleep.

only glad thing is it all happened so fast I didn't even started to drink!

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Montour straight up has been shit ever since mocking Marchand, like have i missed something good hes done? The guy has been straight up gone from the lineup to the point i forget he exists

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I don't get the time change comments. Game wasn't at 10pm EST
Mainly time-line

A morning skate at 10 then game at 630 us a 2 hour change in routine. Meals, naps etc

I believe their times in Florida is usually 10 skate , meal, nap 830 game

What they did today was essentially equivalent to 12 skate meal, nap game

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
At least we can line match next game. Their stars just got away from us every chance they got. Honestly surprised we won game 3 as easily as we did.
They played stress free tonight.. they just played. We didn't. We played dumb.

Ekblad had a terrible game mentally.

I don't even blame Bob... He can't do much with that style of play in front of him.

I would like to win Tuesday so I don't have to stress out anymore...

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
They played stress free tonight.. they just played. We didn't. We played dumb.

Ekblad had a terrible game mentally.

I don't even blame Bob... He can't do much with that style of play in front of him.

I would like to win Tuesday so I don't have to stress out anymore...
I blame montour
Put us in a 2-0 hole and then everyone quit

I just hope he didnt hurt bob, would be the second player hes hurt these playoffs

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
No more snow mans into Bob from Monty. That whole sequence quickly lead to it being 2-0 Edm.

that play was emblematic of the night. I think bob was way out of position; he should know that monty's going to slide there as he always does. still, who was marking the eventual goal-scorer like white on rice? barky. but he failed to tie him up. same as Lundell on the next one. then gus makes a terrible decision on that 2v2. and so on and so on and so on.

Lundell coasting instead of hustling back on that last goal.

they scored at will because we weren't hustling, made bad decisions and even when we made the right decision, we f***ed it up.

but this was not representative. one uncharacteristic mistake after another. and I really don't think it matters what the score was. they know what they are capable of and they know this was garbage. not saying Edmonton can't make it a series or that the next one will be easy but I don't think we'll see the oilers go on a rampage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad