GDT: #8 - 02/02/2013 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:00 PM - MSG PLUS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

I have to double check to make sure its a goal. I always assumed goals are only scored off of hideous bounces and deflections off of someones ass.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

That was 5 years ago. Before we all had flat screen tv's, before HD, before we all had smartphones. Man, 5 years ago watching the Rangers was a challenge, finding a decent stream. A lot has changed since Jagr left the Rangers. It's been 5 freaking years without a top forward who can create something out of nothing.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
That was 5 years ago. Before we all had flat screen tv's, before HD, before we all had smartphones. Man, 5 years ago watching the Rangers was a challenge, finding a decent stream. A lot has changed since Jagr left the Rangers. It's been 5 freaking years without a top forward who can create something out of nothing.

God I miss that man...:(

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
That newfie accent. "It was like losing my right arm" keeps sounding like "It was like losing my great aunt."

Trojanman03

Oct 29, 2011
He still hasn't scored a goal with a shot... despite having like 30 of them.

Im not sure this goal gives him any more confidence in being able to score with his shot.

Then it will be "he still hasnt scored off his slap shot"
then it will be "he still hasnt scored with one leg off the ice skating backwards" lol
Cant please everyone :laugh:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
That newfie accent. "It was like losing my right arm" keeps sounding like "It was like losing my great aunt."

They prefer the term "Maritime Canadian English." :sarcasm:

Like losing my right arrrrrrrrrrm. Lots of pirates out there.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Then it will be "he still hasnt scored off his slap shot"
then it will be "he still hasnt scored with one leg off the ice skating backwards" lol
Cant please everyone :laugh:

Thats not my point at all. My point is he has 30+ shots this season and has not scored on any of them, he is still snake bittin when it comes to scoring goals.

Sliding them under the goalie is nice for sure, and he has plenty of confidence in his speed and strength, but im not sure he has any feeling for being able to score by shooting.

Im not knocking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad