GDT: #8 ⋅ ANA @ NJD ⋅ 4:00 PM PDT

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
i know it doesn't always solve things, but when was the last time this team had a players only meeting? i can't recall a single one happening once with this group and it makes me feel like none of them care about getting better

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
They're regressing to 22-23 Eakins level hockey defensively, Dostal is quite literally the only reason the numbers look functional.

The response to adversity is also discouraging, regardless of it being a B2B or not. @AngelDuck should demand a refund.
I’m leaving at the end of the 2nd period, it’s a work night and they don’t even look dangerous or entertaining. Sue me!

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Do you think Cronin is sitting there saying "stand still if you don't have the puck"? Because by and large that is the biggest issue this team has right now.
Nah but the players play on the ice tells me that he could care less what the coach says. There is no uniform. No team.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Everyone’s too negative…. let’s look at the positive

Fowler’s going to get 1000 games in a duck uniforms, I know some of you were stoked about that

• Haha
Reactions: Bender66

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
i know it doesn't always solve things, but when was the last time this team had a players only meeting? i can't recall a single one happening once with this group and it makes me feel like none of them care about getting better
Players only meetings only work if you don’t do them very often.

LePerilsofPerreault

Mar 20, 2022
Tryna get away, man
I don't think Gauthier is being rushed at all. He's physically mature enough to handle the NHL. The last thing this team needed was another bad unmoveable contract up front like Killorn and Strome.
I hate this take. Did in the offseason too. Why do we need to move Strome or Killorn’s contract? For cap space? If Fowler or Gibson are gone it’s even less of a problem.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
I hate this take. Did in the offseason too. Why do we need to move Strome or Killorn’s contract? For cap space? If Fowler or Gibson are gone it’s even less of a problem.

It's not an issue now, but it could be. The risk of that isn't worth whatever measly production you would get out of a bit player like Toffoli. Or outright terrible play like Killorn.

Do you think Killorn and Strome are actively helping this team too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad