Prospect Info: 7th Round Pick #198 Kings Draft: James Reeder - Forward

Hi this is a Calgary Flames fan from Reeder's Hometown. Last Month, one of Reeder's childhood friends was killed in a car accident. His name is Marko Niketic. Learn about him here.
As they say at the school Marko was to attend this fall, Love and Honor.

P.S. the mother of another of Reeder's friends teaches language arts at the middle school I attended. She was there when I was there six years ago.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hi this is a Calgary Flames fan from Reeder's Hometown. Last Month, one of Reeder's childhood friends was killed in a car accident. His name is Marko Niketic. Learn about him here.
As they say at the school Marko was to attend this fall, Love and Honor.

P.S. the mother of another of Reeder's friends teaches language arts at the middle school I attended. She was there when I was there six years ago.
Very sorry to hear that happened. Thank you so much for stopping by to share.

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
The Kings ability to draft good prospects in latter rounds....ones that will make the NHL and even have some impact, (Roy) makes me want the Kings to always have their #1 in play to trade back and get more picks...unless it's top 5 pick and a franchise type player is there.

The fact that Yannetti said "we were not leaving the draft without Reeder" says a lot.
Whomever scouts the USHL Andy Johnson? Chris Byrne? are sure nailing it.
Getting Slukynsky, Conmy and Reeder...and Wright and Kenny Connors played there.

Reeder seems to have some jam and vision. I hope he gets decent ice in Denver. I expect Jared Wright to have a big year there and sign after the season. And then there's Conmy.
I'd scour the USHL more heavily...and get more 4-6 round picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad